- Restricts mobility of the shoulder and upper arm for separations, dislocations, strains and other injuries.
- Adjustable hook and loop closures allow swathe to be positioned in desired location.
- Universal design fits left and right arm.
- Fiber contents: 70% Polyurethane, 20% Nylon, 10% Cotton
How To Wear:
- Insert forearm in the sling pocket and pull strap over the shoulder, with pad behind the neck.
- insert the hook end of strap into the buckle and adjust the length of the shoulder strap so the elbow joint rests at an approximate 90 degree angle.
- Then fasten the hook and loop closure to tighten.
- Position the swathe in desired location and fasten with hook and loop closure. Sling may be used alone when swathe is no longer needed.
- Brachial nerve injury
- Upper arm fracture
- Post surgical protection
Sizing: Measure the length of forearm.
- One Size: (29.2 – 48.3cm / 11.5 – 19 in)