- Semi-rigid support for use with soft tissue damage, osteoarthritis and whiplash injuries.
- Completely height-adjustable to provide flexion or extension positioning.
- Vinyl-covered foam padding for patients comfort and easy cleaning.
- Ventilated to allow air circulation.
- Velcro closure for quick, easy application and removal.
- Fiber contents: 70% PE, 15% Foam, 15% Vinyl cover
How To Wear:
- Adjust the height of the cervical collar using the adjustable hook and loop straps to decide proper position of the head, then apply the collar to the neck.
- Make sure the head and neck of patient are in neutral position before attaching the hook and loop closure.
- Fasten the hook and loop closure securely.
- Post-surgical support
- Cervical fracture
- Cervical spondylosis
Barcodes / Sizing: Measure around the circumference of the neck.
- S: 1234568015629 – (34.3-40.0cm / 13 1/2-15 3/4 in.)
- M: 1234568015612 – (40.0-46.4cm / 15 3/4-18 1/4 in)
- L: 1234568004876 – (46.4-52.7cm / 18 1/4-20 3/4 in.)
- XL: (52.7-59.1cm / 20 3/4-23 1/4 in.)