Bioderma Sebium Hydra Ultra-Moisturising Cream is a nourishing and intensively re-hydrating care for a better compliance of ultra-drying treatments. Moisturizes and nourishes the skin damaged by anti-acne treatments.
The moisturising, restructuring and soothing properties of this hydra-care compensate for the shedding phenomenon and fade the redness and tightening. Powerful soothing active ingredients and soothe the epidermis. Skin is clean, it finds comfort and radiance.
Bioderma Sebium Hydra Ultra-Moisturising Cream is a compensating cream suitable for acneic skin that is being treated with oral retinoids. However, this intensive moisturizing and nourishing cream is specifically for skin undergoing anti-acne oral treatments that have adverse effects such as extremely dry skin. Glycerin, xylitol and vaselin deeply nourish the skin to keep it comfortable and hydrated at all times, while repairing ceramides restructure the skin and enoxolone and allantoin help with inflammation and redness. At the same time, the FluidActive patent helps to regulate and improve sebum, in order to reduce the acne crisis.
Characteristics & Benefits :
- Daily cream suitable for moisturizing acne skin undergoing oral treatments
- Soothes the skin thanks to enoxolone and allantoin
- Extremely nourishing and hydrating
- Helps improve sebum quality to help reduce acne crisis
- High tolerance
- Suitable for Acne-prone skin, particularly skin that’s become dry or weakened due to intensive acne treatments.
- Also works under make-up
How to use :
Apply on your skin after cleansing in the morning and/or evening – 7 days a week.