Cicalfate+ Repairing Protective Cream is suitable for all ages and has the ability to promote skin regeneration. It can be used in a number of situations where the integrity of the skin is compromised and is the perfect ally to have with you on any occasion. With a pleasant texture and a unique formula, it can be applied to non-exudative irritations. Its star ingredient is [C + -Restore] a patented active. Besides having a calming effect, it has a repairing action enhancing the regeneration of the skin. The presence of Avene Thermal Spring Water is also important to increase the calming effect. With a unique and rich composition, Avène Thermal Spring Water has the ability to soothe, soften and calm, while refreshing and hydrating damaged and irritated skin. Also, containing Copper and Zinc Sulfates, it reduces the risk of bacterial proliferation.
Whether in the presence of a diaper rash, a superficial burn, a post-peeling or eczema this cream will help reduce discomfort and irritation. In other words, enhancing the regeneration of the skin will accelerate the healing process while protecting the skin.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: irritated skin, eczema, fissures, superficial burns, post-laser, post-peeling, post-episiotomy, diaper rash;
- Time of application: once or twice a day;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: reduces discomfort and irritation, promotes skin regeneration, repairs and protects the skin;
- Alcohol-free, fragrance-free, parabens-free, silicones-free, sulfates-free;
How to use:
Apply Avene Cicalfate+ Repairing Protective Cream on the affected area, once or twice a day, with a gentle massage.