Magnesium is essential for energy production. Is a regulator of the secretion of mediators (catecholamines, cortisol). It has a spasmolytic effect.
Magnesium is a micronutrient most commonly deficient, both in women than in men.
- Lack of magnesium manifesting usually follows or fatigue, cramps, increased stress, muscle tension and nervous tension
- To also advise pregnant women
- In cases of diabetes, we often noted magnesium deficiency; that magnesium intake will therefore have a preventive effect inhibitor in the formation of urinary stones
- Magnesium glycerophosphate is also especially interesting as excess gastric acidity regulator; in this case, it is recommended to take an hour approx. after lunch.
- In cardiovascular diseases, magnesium can have antiarrhythmic effect. Furthermore, it can play a significant role in the prevention and in the treatment of angina pectoris and myocardial infarction.
- Regular intake of magnesium has a significant impact on the reduction of blood pressure, it helps to lower cholesterol and is actively involved in the binding of calcium.
1 tablet per day before meals with a glass of water.