HealthAid EyeVit Forte Tablets is specially formulated to safeguard the intake of the most beneficial nutrients which are known to contribute to the maintenance of healthy eyes.
What are these Tablets for?
- Vitamin E and C are powerful antioxidants that could protect the eyes against damage. Caused by metabolic by-products called free radicals and also against the signs of ageing around the eyes.
- Riboflavin may help to prevent structural changes within the cornea, according to some research. A deficiency in this vitamin can surely cause the eyes to become bloodshot, itchy, watery and sensitive to bright light.
- Zinc contributes to normal absorption of Vitamin A, which is beneficial for the maintenance of healthy eyesight. It also assists antioxidant enzymes in the body in reducing the number of free radicals which can cause damage to the eyes.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are compounds by the name of xanthophylls, which are yellow pigments that occur naturally in many plants and vegetables. They appear to have important antioxidant functions in the body, and also help block blue light from reaching the underlying structures in the retina, thereby reducing the risk of light-induced oxidative damage.
HealthAid EyeVit Forte Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Those who wish to ensure proper nourishment to the eyes.
- People who have jobs that put an additional strain on the eyes.
- Elderly people who wish to protect their eyes against the signs of ageing.
- Contact lens users, and also those who suffer from dry eye conditions or dark circles.
- Those with compromised vision.
How to use :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Adults can increase up to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.