Anthelios UVmune Cream SPF50+ is a hydrating sunscreen cream with high sun protection that suits reactive and sensitive skin. It helps prevent oxidative stress induced by infrared-A and pollution. In addition, this product not only has a non-greasy and water-sweat resistant texture with anti-eye stinging property (can be applied around the eyes) but it also leaves no white marks behind. Moreover, Anthelios UVmune Cream SPF50+ grants an ultimate protection with ultra-long UVA filter and it is also suitable for sun allergies.
Ingredients and benefits:
- Netlock Technology contains Intelligent Polymers that form a strong network of protection and guarantee homogeneous and ultra-resistant protection. It also lends this formula a pleasant non-greasy and non-sticky texture.
- Mexoryl 400, an exclusive UV filter, protects effectively against ultra-long UVA rays, which can be the most insidious for the skin
- Uvinul T 150, Mexoryl XL, Mexoryl SX, Tinosorb S, Uvinul A Plus, Avobenzone are sun filters that work together to protect the skin from both UVA and UVB rays.
- Vitamin E has antioxidant properties. Therefore protects against free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Glycerin helps keep the skin hydrated and also shield it from external aggressors.
Shake before use. Apply daily and before sun exposure to the skin. Reapply frequently and generously for maximum and stable protection, especially after showering, perspiring, or towel drying.