Caudalie VinoSource Moisturizing Sorbet a lightweight gel-cream is full with grape water and antioxidants to soothe and hydrate skin. Further, its cream gel texture combines the immediate freshness of a gel with the ointment of a cream. In fact, this Moisturizing Sorbet is the ultimate skin savior for sensitive and reactive skin. Moreover, this gel-to-water formula melts into the skin upon contact thanks to its “quick break” lipophilic technology. Hence, soothing, moisturizing, and strengthening the skin. Additionally, it replenishes the skin’s water reserves while strengthening its natural protective barrier to reduce hypersensitivity. Furthermore, its formulation with Vinolevure and Chamomile has an immediate soothing and moisturizing effect. Therefore, skin is more soothed and, less prone to redness. For long-lasting comfort, use this product daily, as often as you feel it may be necessary.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Quick break technology promotes moisture
- Deeply hydrating
- Helps skin with self-replenishing action
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Easy application
- Fragrance: mandarin blossom, lemon tree leaves, cucumber water, fresh mint
- Texture: gel-cream
- Skin issues: dryness, dehydration, sensitivity, discomfort, “pulling” sensation
- Time of application: morning and/or evening
How to use:
Apply Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet in the morning and evening to the face and neck, while taking care to avoid the eye contour area. Also, for optimal results, use after the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum.