Avene Antirougeurs Jour Redness-Relief Moisturizing Cream SPF20 reduces and prevents redness in couperose-prone skin. Moreover, the medicinal ruscus extract presence in the formulation improves the skin microcirculation. Also present in this formulation is vegetal oil, that moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Avene thermal water that has soothing and calming properties and dextran sulfate that also improves microcirculation and decongests the skin. In addition, the Avene Antirougeurs Jour Redness-Relief Moisturizing Cream has a SPF 20 that protects the skin against sun damage, which is one of the main causes of rosacea.
- Texture: emulsion;
- Skin issues: redness, couperose;
- Time of application: once a day, in the morning;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type:dry to very dry skin;
- Main benefits: prevents and reduces redness;
- Parabens-free, fragrance-free;
How to use:
Apply Avene Antirougeurs Day Redness-Relief Moisturizing Cream SPF20 once a day, in the morning.