3M 1860 N95 respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. As well, it meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. Also, 3M N95 Mask is a disposable particulate respirator. Moreover, it helps reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. In brief, as a surgical mask, it’s design makes it fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
Available in Box of 20 pieces.
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA Cleared for use as surgical mask
- >99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
- Manufacturer: 3M Health Care
- Manufacturer’s Product ID: 1860
Recommended Application of 3M N95 Mask:
Agricultural Production, Airborne Biological Particles, Bagging, Dry Chemical Handling, Foundry Operations, Grinding, Petrochemical Manufacturing, Processing of Minerals, Sanding, and Textile Operations.